Thursday 28 May 2009

Ross Cup 2009 Competition - Your Prints Needed Urgently

As mentioned at the AGM there is a major print competition to be held on 21st November 2009.

The event will take place at Rainham School for Girls, Kent. I would like each member to submit one print each for selection, 8 of which will then be entered as the Aperture Woolwich Panel.

I need your prints to be left in Shrewsbury House dark room no later than Tuesday 23rd June, or contact me at stumayhew@aol.com if you would prefer to leave the print with me. I will take the final selection to Gillingham by June 30th and you won't see your print again until December!

Please note: If you go to Shrewsbury House on a non-club day you will need to sign the book at the porter's cabin to collect the key for the darkroom. Please take along your club membership card.

The maximum size mount is 400mm x 500mm and please put your name and title on the back of the mount.

This competition is of very high standard so please ensure the quality of both your print and mount are very good. I know the images will be of usual Aperture standards!

I hope everyone enters a print for selection and a further announcement will be made via the Blog or at the start of next seasons club meeting.

stu

No comments: